Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Luna Llena Baby Shower!

Another Luna Llena Baby Shower!

Jean, part of our Luna Llena Reception Office Team, is expecting the birth of her first child, a baby girl, in April. Milly, Leah and Ashley prepared a lovely and memorable baby shower for her at Vaca Loca in downtown Montezuma on Friday, February 10. Jean and Jose send their heartfelt thanks to all who attended and their baby girl sends a little kick of "thank you" for all the adorable gifts! Here are some photos of the event:





Leah, who is an amazing baker and whose desserts can be purchased at Vaca Loca, made a DELICIOUS chocolate-banana-Nutella cake in the shape of a heart:


5 comments:

  1. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post is absolutely wonderful! We are full of great information and inspiration both for all you need! In addition, you want to admire the time and effort put in more information you provide to your blog.



    albergo roma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Engrossing substance I haven't been finished specified info in a lasting time.
    cheap hotel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so cute baby shower! The cake is fantastic! My sister is also going to be a mommy soon so I would also be hosting a grand party for her at one of the San Francisco venues. It is quite a difficult thing to plan a party on my own so I might ask for the help from her sister-in-law. Hope she would love to help me out.

    ReplyDelete